I am currently posting from Watertown at my in-laws house. sweet--seriously i love them. but also sweet because i didn't realize how much i love/rely upon the Internet! it's getting ridiculous not having it, but this Thursday all my un-connectedness will cease. yippie!
I have to say--I seriously LOVE this book. It's funny too, because after reading the other posts about it I was about as excited to get it as i was to change a diaper...yeah not very. I have to first apologize for still having the book and not having mailed it to Tera--hopefully you'll forgive my tardiness...I am TRYING to get it done. I am reading this book much s...l...o...w...e...r... then i have EVER read a book in the past. it's semi-weird, but almost slightly ironic as well, as i think it relates with the speed of falling snow.
I'll be a diligent "poster" once i get the intra-web up and cooking.
Angela
8.03.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'm so glad that someone is showing snow some love. you must be infinitely more patient than Anna or I...
Either that, or I seriously have no life and when a book isn't exciting it just "feels like home," ya know?!?!LOL!
Post a Comment