Apparently. I really enjoyed Lolita. I think it's the best-written of any of the ATA Book books I've read this round.
And I really enjoyed this last weekend. I saw all ATA Book members (except Angie. If only she'd just follow me around and live wherever I live) at Stacey's wedding. Tera apologized to us. She also (like Angela) does not have internet access in her new home, at the moment.
It's mail time! I'll email.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so excited for Lolita! Yeah for book mailing time!
I am soooo excited for Lolita...What book am i getting next? Not that I deserve to ask since I havn't sent mine yet....also I don't have Tera's address....
I am going to read Lolita as well...East of Eden: you're dead to me...and then come September WATCH OUT WORLD! I am in the strangest mood right now. don't be creeped. :P
Post a Comment