6.12.2007

uh oh.

Okay, so in an effort to post once a week, here is an update on Snow. Ummm....it's going downhill pretty fast. I think Anna hit it on the nose when she said that all this stuff keeps happening and no one is even reacting to it. Right now all hell broke loose in the theater and Ka (the main character) just decided to take a walk thru the snow so that he could remember the poem he is writing. It's kind of like Ka is just walking around in his own little world, totally oblivious to anyone/anything else (besides Ipeck). Also, at some point he apparently found his faith in God which I totally missed and therefore it feels really fake to me. Anyway, this book right now is putting me to sleep more than anything else and I am not even half way through.....

1 comment:

al said...

I wish I could say it gets better!