6.13.2007

East!

I'm only 60 pages in. I've been watching on the commercial breaks of Project Runway and Top Chef. I'm not going to lie - cable TV is my first priority right now. But, I am really liking this book. It's coming together, and the characters are slowly merging together.

I'm at Dunn Bros right now - and I don't have a copy of the book, or I'd leave some quotes.

We should be seeing a post from Maggie very shortly...

5 comments:

Angela said...

you GOSTA LOVE cable TV!!

Angie said...

you have so long to go!!! and it only gets better all the freakin' time!!! Are you going to finish in 15 days??

al said...

I really, really do love cable!

Angie, don't doubt! I will do it. There are lots of commercials.

Angie said...

I'm not doubting, I'm just curious. And I am currently at my parent's house enjoying their cable. I love Top Chef!!! and HGTV!!!

al said...

Hellz yeah!