Well I know I actually finished Snow about 2 weeks ago, but I thought you all might be interested in my final opinion. It actually redeemed itself in the last 50 pages or so. Once it finally got back to an actual storyline and not just repetitive political rant/discussions. So my advice is to stick it out and don't be afraid to skim thru the middle.
And since I have this month "off" from the book club I am reading Brick Lane by Monica Ali which Anna gave me in her attempt to weed out her book collection before leaving Mpls. And from the mini bandaid bookmark it looks like she made it about 1/2 way thru. I just started it but it's really great so far. I am also currently rereading all the Harry Potter books in anticipation of Book 7 (I only have book 6 left). Is any one else a HP fan? Or am I the only nerd? Also, I organized all of our books the other day and discovered roughly 30 books that I either want to read or reread. that should probably keep my busy.....
7.11.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brick Lane!! That's funny/ironic, because it's the book that Angela, Tera & I started reading when we FIRST started ATA Book (and read the same book at the same time). Our consensus was: mediocre. I can't wait to hear your thoughts!
Post a Comment