I have an announcement: Well, because of our faithfulness to the blog, Angie & I won "Best Bookclub Blogger" awards. The prize was a weekend in Fiji and, let me tell you, it was awesome. Yes, I got a little sunburned. And yes, Angie spent almost the entire vacation wasted, but it was still fun. Angie's husband just doesn't need to know what a good time she had. What happens in Fiji, stays in Fiji.
I have an idea: I think it would be helpful if we would all make it a goal to post and comment on the blog at least once per week. It could be the same day of the week every week - or a different day. I mean, feel free to do whatever. You can blog about your life, about the lit you're reading, about how the two connect - whatever. Can we each agree to post once per week, please?
I also have an update: Maggie has officially joined. She's jumping in line, between Tera and I. She wants to have Lolita, so the books we have now and the new order to pass them is:
Angie - Snow
Angela - Life of Pi
Tera - Tale of Two Sisters
Maggie - Lolita
Me - East of Eden
Angie will have next month "off," to read whatever she wants (b/c she already read East of Eden, but is next in line to get it).
Can we finish these in 12 days?? Please vote in the comments section, ya'll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think that we need an extension and I will post at least once per week.
I could probably finish in the next 12 days (seeing as I am now officially unemployed for a month) but I am also fine with an extension.
Also, I am very honored to share the best bookclub blogger award with anna, and I vow to continue my blogging/commenting.
I just got an email from Maggie - and she votes for the 1st.
Post a Comment