I am really enjoying the Life of Pi-thus far, although I must admit that I am reading it ridiculously slowly for some reason...I think that I am only on chapter 15 or something like that, which means about page 40 or so in this book...he's a fan of the teensy-chapter apparently.
I will commit to at least one post per week--sorry that I have been silent. No excuses.
I also need an extension for the book reading until the 1st--I think that will the trips and postal issues and weddings everyone has had enough to worry about and had to wait a while to get the book. Right? I am interested to hear what you're thinking of the book Tera...it has been the only book of Anna Maxted's that was hard to get into for me...wondering what you're thinking.
LOVE YOU LADIES!
2 comments:
I wouldn't feel discouraged that you are reading the first part pretty slow. It took me forever to get thru the first 100-150 pages. But after that it pretty much flies by.
thanks Angie-- i appreciate the encouragement...
Post a Comment