5.07.2007

horrific!

girls

i think that it is sufficient to say that this is the most disturbing novel i have ever laid eyes on.... hmm where to start. Our author takes us into a mans life who is tormented with perversion, but while admitting that his secret consumes too much of his time he implies that society should be accepting of his lifestyle choices...

i have decided to finish the book ... after contemplating for quite sometime, but if for some reason it makes anyone too uncomfortable--please do not feel obligated to finish. on a positive note it is incredible how well the author is able to help the reader understand.. (not sympathize)this sickness of the mind and body.

i love you all.. and i was slightly distracted with my fiancee! it was a great surprise

tnt

3 comments:

al said...

Interesting...Tera's book is horrific, mine is slow...I wonder if we'll have different opinions? I wonder if we'll encounter a book we all like??

Angie said...

i am excited to read this book. i like books that people have strong reactions to, even if they are negative.

al said...

Angie - HOW ARE YOU?? I was just thinking of you.