So, I am reading "Blink" and so far I seriously LOVE it! (Is it always a rule that you're not supposed to end a sentence with "it" or are their exceptions?...to it? lol)
Anyway, so I am reading "Blink" and really pondering how I make decisions on a day to day basis. I have to admit that I think I have a gift for reading people, but I think that I have become better at making choices based on little to no information since reading the first 1/2 of the book. I have been winning more poker hands, at least and just seeming to "know" what cards my opponent has with some scary accuracy. Now I just have to learn not to over-filter my intuition and I'll be all set ...for Life in general and for the World Series of Poker. :P
9.19.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment