8.28.2007
Question
OK, I said that I understood...but I have been thinking about it, and I need some clarification on the "new format" for the book club. AL said that we are going to pick a memoir/documentary this time right? I initially agreed...but then I started thinking about it and just knowing myself...and sadly, disliking the "genre" in general, I will not read 4 in a row...possibly one...but certainly not four...no matter how hard I try. I took WAY too long reading Snow, and feel that it would be the same story with memoirs/documentaries. In comparison I just started reading Lolita, and am a few pages from finished. If you guys want to kick me out of this rotation, I would totally understand, because I do not want to be the one who is throwing a wrench in the mix...I just know myself and am trying to be honest. Just let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment