4.20.2007

Who are you?

In my book the character's are finding out things about themselves, and having things happen to them that are causing an existential crisis of sorts. It's had me thinking about the question "Who am I?" a lot lately. Then when I was chatting with Anna-Leisa a few days ago she asked "What are you?" (crazy Minnesotans :D) I think that it's good periodically to assess this question in one's life-- "Who and What am I?" I am always trying to affiliate myself and base my worth on accomplishments and titles...silliness really. That being said... "Who are you?" I, myself, am trying to really whole heartedly believe that I AM A CHILD OF GOD is enough...because it is.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I hadn't read the blog until today after I posted this...just think that it's interesting that Angie was thinking a similar thing.

al said...

I really think the best part of our endeavor will be seeing how these books apply to our lives - and learning about each other, then, through them. Just a note to keep the personal refleccciones coming. :)