Hey Angela & Angie,
Tera called me the other night and let me know that a friend of ours from high school would LOVE to join our endeavor. Her name is Maggie Fischer. Back in the day, we all played basketball and volleyball together. Now, she's a teacher (again, adulthood is weird) in Rapid City.
So, Maggie'll jump in the loop (probs just between Tera and me - the other Rapid Citians). Maggie - I need a pic and some silly bio info! It should probably just be the 5 of us, to start. Maybe you feel differently (if so, let me know), but I think it would be best to keep it at this number for our first go-around. After all, we now have books lined up for 5 months!
All of you need to claim a book! I want to post them on the list on the left!
Tomorrow is the official "start" day, my lovelies.
By the way...if you want to, you can "label" your posts with your name, or something that identifies them as yours. That way, if the rest of us read one, think about it later, but can't remember where it was/when it was posted, we can search through them by person.
1 comment:
YeaH! Book club!
AL- I am going to read : "A Tale of Two Sister's" by Anna Maxted
Post a Comment