8.01.2006

Changed Mind...

ok- I have sorta changed my mind about this book. At first it just annoyed me so badly that I wanted to barf everytime I read it because it was so poorly written. I understand that the author wants us to notice that Nazeen and her sister have a cadince to their speech patterns--but seriously get real!
However, then I started getting more and more used to it and I don't mind it so much anymore. I am on chapter 9--I am reading this book much more slowly then I have ever read a book in the past. But, I'm trying to read three books right now too (hopefully I sound really smart at the moment. :P) Gross.

Tera- I would love to hang out with you, but I don't check the blog daily so I didn't even get the invite until right this minute. CALL ME sometime!!!!

No comments: